Homebuyer Education in Baltimore
2018 is your year! Your friends at HomeFree-USA are excited to see you flourish financially. Immerse yourself in our new and improved classes. Each will put you one step closer to being a #MoneyMagnet.
Everything You Should Know about Buying a Home
Attend February 24, 2018 - 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Map a clear and speedy path to your new home at Everything You Should Know About Buying a Home. Seasoned real estate professionals will teach you to navigate the home buying process with ease.
- Determine how to spot a quality home
- Earn required lender certificates to qualify for down payment assistance
- Hear tips to avoid common homebuyer mistakes
- Qualify for money-saving down payment programs
Doors open at 9:30. Refreshments served. Chances to win amazing prizes and more! MEMBERS REGISTER NOW
* Membership is $99, for 6 1/2 hours of class time plus a Mortgage Profile Meeting (MPM) with a HomeFree-USA Homeownership Advisor. This fulfills the lender requirement to qualify for down payment assistance. The MPM includes a review of your tri-merge credit report. The cost of the credit report is $23.05 for a single person and $46.10 for a couple. JOIN TODAY
Call Sierra at 410.878.1405 for additional information.