Renters and Homebuyers
While many want to own a home, most discover that buying one is difficult. As one homebuyer described it, “it’s as painful as a root canal.” Tons of documents are required; it’s much harder to qualify for a mortgage loan than ever before; and trying to understand mortgage jargon is like deciphering a foreign language. These challenges stop people from pursuing and achieving homeownership.
Nonprofit Homeownership Advisors at HomeFree-USA help you navigate the process and get qualified for mortgage approval.
We do this by:
- Simplifying each step for you with an easy-to-follow plan
- Resolving credit issues, tackling students loans and other debts
- Finding down payment and closing cost money
- Offering lender required class certificates
- Securing mortgage approval and the best rates
HomeFree-USA is here for you.
- 96% of our homebuyers are approved for mortgages the first time
- 0% of those that we’ve prepared for homeownership have foreclosed on their home
- $35,000 is the average amount of downpayment money that we find for our members
Your time is NOW! Choose an option and start today:
- Schedule a free consultation, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with a Client Solutions Specialist, call 301-891-8435
- Become a member
- Register for the in-person lender-required class to qualify for downpayment money
- Register for an ONLINE lender-required class to qualify for downpayment money